Become a Vendor

If you’d like to participate as a vendor please complete the following documents and return to the Market Manager at

2017 Vendor Application

In addition to a completed and signed Application, the following documentation will need to be submitted with your application.  

  • Business licenses as required by the State or the local jurisdiction where your business is conducted. All vendors must comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding business licensing.
Grower/Agricultural Producer
  • Certificate of organic or natural growing practices if you are certified by a nationally or locally recognized organization.
  • Egg License: Vendors selling more than 250 dozen eggs per month, smaller operations are exempt from this requirement and operate under the Cottage Food Act.
  • Retail Food Establishment License (or Temporary Retail Food Establishment License): Vendors selling meat or any value-added products outside of the Cottage Food Act.  
Cottage Food Producer (operating under the CO Cottage Food Act)
  • Food Handler’s Certificate indicating completion of a course that meets the requirements of the Cottage Food Act.
Value Added Food Producer (NOT operating under the CO Cottage Food Act)
  • Retail Food Establishment License (or Temporary Retail Food Establishment License)

Liability insurance is not required but it is highly recommended that all vendors obtain insurance. Vendors are NOT covered by MCM’s insurance.

Just getting started? Here are some great resources to help you along the way.

Colorado Farm to Market is a website to help Coloradans navigate federal, state and local food licensing regulations for food production.

The Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment has an informative Colorado Cottage Food Act brochure.

The Colorado Corrage Food Act facebook page.